Our website terms and conditions are provided for you below:
(1) This website is owned and operated by Myhorizon (Aust) Ltd ABN 14 260 253 412 (Myhorizon, we or us).
(2) This document sets out the Terms and Conditions “Terms” that govern how you may use content made available to you on the Myhorizon website (Myhorizon Website).
(3) These Terms apply in addition to any other applicable terms; for example, any additional Terms that may apply if you wish to make a donation through the Myhorizon Website using the third party payment functionality accessible from the Myhorizon Website.
(4) By accessing and using the Myhorizon Website, you agree to have accepted the Terms. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Myhorizon.
(5) You warrant to us that you have the authority to enter into these Terms.
Changes to the terms
(6) We may change these Terms from time to time. If we do, we will post the changed Terms on the Myhorizon Website, together with a notice on the homepage to notify you that the Terms have changed.
(7) If you continue to use the Myhorizon Website following a change to the Terms, you will be treated as having accepted that change.
Personal information and privacy
(8) In order to use parts of the Myhorizon Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information, such as your name and email address. If you do not provide us with this information, you may not be able to use the website and/or may not be able to access all of the functionality comprised in the website.
Information available on the Myhorizon website
(10) Myhorizon Website provides general information about Myhorizon’s services, products, resources and activities. If you would like to discuss how Myhorizon can support you or a family member, please contact us to discuss your specific circumstances.
(11) Please note that the information on the Myhorizon Website is generic only. It does not take into account the circumstances, physical wellbeing, mental status or medical requirements of a particular person which are relevant to the correct diagnosis and treatment of any problem, condition, disease, injury, ailment or disorder. The information provided is not diagnostic or prescriptive. If you are seeking diagnostic or therapeutic advice specific to you or a family member, you should contact a suitably qualified professional.
(12) Any services offered on the Myhorizon Website and all prices displayed are subject to change without notice.
Links to other websites
(13) The Myhorizon Website may include links to third party websites. While we only link to sites we believe offer credible information, we cannot guarantee this information is correct, up-to-date or evidence-based.
(14) We are not responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
(15) These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Myhorizon of the organisation or individual operating the website.
Sites linking to the Myhorizon website
(16) Myhorizon encourages links to its website(s), subject to the following criteria:
The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the good reputation of Myhorizon.
The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not create the false appearance that Myhorizon is associated with or sponsors the host website.
Myhorizon reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and is not responsible for information or materials contained on the host website.
Use of Myhorizon website
(17) The Myhorizon Website its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in the Myhorizon Website as a whole is owned by Myhorizon. The copyright in some materials incorporated within this Website is owned by third parties and used under licence by Myhorizon.
(18) You may view the Myhorizon Website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of the website solely for your own information, research or education, but only if you (a) do not modify the copy from how it appears the Myhorizon Website, and (b) include the copyright notice “Myhorizon (Aust) Ltd, 2017 (-)” on the copy.
(19) You must not otherwise exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of the Myhorizon Website for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by statute or with Myhorizon’s prior consent.
(20) You must use the Myhorizon Website in a responsible manner, and in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, standards or codes.
(21) You must not:
use the Myhorizon Website to send, post, transmit or communicate any information or material that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a breach of any law;
knowingly transmit any virus, worm, trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via the Myhorizon Website.
use the Myhorizon Website to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an infringement of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
use the Myhorizon Website other than for its intended purpose and in accordance with its intended operation. In particular, you must not tamper with, modify, amend, disable, manipulate, reverse engineer, decompile, distort or enhance all or any part of the Myhorizon Website; or
attempt to do, or permit another person to do, any of the above acts.
(22) We may review, edit or delete any information or material you or others send or communicate using the Myhorizon Website, but are not obliged to do so.
Access to the Myhorizon website
(23) We may withdraw, disable (temporarily or permanently), suspend or terminate access to, modify or vary the Myhorizon Website at any time, without notice to you, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
Making a donation
(24) You can donate to Myhorizon via the website.
(25) In order to donate, you will be directed to a secure payment gateway.
(27) In order for Myhorizon to deliver to you a tax receipt for products that you have ordered, you will need to provide Myhorizon with your postal address. Myhorizon will not provide you with a tax receipt recognising your donation, products or merchandise you have ordered until payment has been processed and actually received by Myhorizon.
No warranties or representations
(28) The Myhorizon Website is made available “as is”. As such, we do not give any warranties or make any representation in relation to any part of the Myhorizon Website. In particular, we do not warrant or represent that the Myhorizon Website is free from defects, or that it will be available at any time for your install, download, link to or use, or that it will be compatible with other applications, programs, hardware or services (such as your mobile device, or your PC).
(29) We also expressly exclude from these Terms (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties or conditions which may otherwise be implied by law, custom or conduct (Implied Terms).
(30) If any Implied Terms cannot be excluded but our liability for a breach of such terms can be limited, we limit our liability to you to (at our sole election) re-supplying the relevant part of the Myhorizon Website, or the cost of re-supply.
Your liability to us
(31) You indemnify us, our related bodies corporate, and each of our directors, officers, employees and other representatives, from any loss, damage, costs or expenses (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) we or they suffer or incur as a result of any breach of these Terms by you or your representatives, including any use of the Myhorizon Website which is not in accordance with these Terms.
Our liability to you
(32) We do not accept liability for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of using the Myhorizon Website or any part of it, except to the extent that we are required by law to do so, such as State or Territory fair trading legislation and the Australian Consumer Law.
(33) In particular, except to the extent required by law, we do not accept, and specifically exclude, liability for any business losses, or losses of data or profits, or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, which you may suffer in connection with our supply, non-supply or defective supply of the Myhorizon Website (or any part of it) or in connection with your use of Myhorizon Website (or any part of it).
(33) If any of the Terms are invalid, unenforceable or illegal in a particular jurisdiction, that term will be struck out for that jurisdiction only and the remaining terms will remain in full force.
(34) The Terms are legally binding and are governed by Queensland law. The Queensland courts (and associated courts of appeal) have non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising under or in connection with the Terms.