Our Supported Independent Living (SIL) service supports you to live independently in your own or shared home.
How we help
Are you an NDIS participant looking for Supported Independent Living (SIL) accommodation?
Myhorizon currently has SIL vacancies, where we support you to live independently in your own or shared home. View our current vacancies
The ways we can support you in your own or shared home are many and varied depending on what you require to achieve your personal goals. We can support you on a drop-in or full-time basis by:
- Developing an individual plan that outlines your goals and aspirations for independent living;
- Helping you with budgeting;
- Assisting you with shopping;
- Managing and attending appointments;
- Assisting you with written communication, completing forms, and paying bills;
- Coordinating supports; and
- Providing hands-on help to maintain a household such as cleaning and laundering.
Get in touch
If you are looking for some extra support to empower you at home, we can talk you through the different options available. Simply call our Independent Living Team on 07 3824 7007 or leave an email enquiry for us using the contact form on this website.